Team Leader (SHS/FSS) Ref: 17/326
- Richmond Fellowship
- Contract Type
- Application closing date
- North West
- Kendal and South Lakes
- Job Advert
Recovery Focus is a new group of expert charities with the shared aim to inspire individual recovery nationwide. Right now, one of our partners, Richmond Fellowship, is looking for a Team Leader to join our expanding recovery service in Kendal and South Lakes. Due to growth and development we are looking to employ a number of staff to work at our supported living service which has been established for a number of months and also the increasing community support we are now providing.
Recovery Focus is a new group of expert charities with the shared aim to inspire individual recovery nationwide. Between us we have a track record of more than 200 years of developing and running personalised services that work with people with mental health, substance misuse and other complex needs to achieve their ambitions. Each partner organisation has its own rich history of success, but together we believe we can lead the way in evidence-based recovery pathways that we can tailor to meet local and individual needs.
Right now, one of our partners, Richmond Fellowship, is looking for a Team Leader. You’ll be responsible for managing the day-to-day delivery of a range of our supported housing and floating support services. You’ll also:
- Be responsible for resource management, including line managing and supervising front line staff, managing budgets, flexible rolling rota, developing training in line with business plan/LAP and adhering to HR policies.
- Manage the ‘risk load’ within each service including assessing people we’re supporting, allocating appropriate resources and ensuring safe working practices are in place
- Deliver on contracts on a daily basis, including, where appropriate, being the first point of contact for contract managers
- Make sure data entry into our management information and reporting systems is accurate, timely and in line with quality assurance requirements
- Carry out investigations into incidents, including preparing reports and resolving issues locally or escalating them up to your locality manager.
To succeed, you’ll need an outcome driven, solution focused approach and a proven ability to lead, supervise and motivate staff and delegate work appropriately. You’ll also need:
- Experience of understanding the needs of complex clients and managing resources effectively
- Ideally, a professional social care qualification such as CQSW or CIOH
- A flexible approach to working hours and willingness to participate in on call arrangements
- A flair for managing conflicting demands and priorities and meeting deadlines
- A firm but inclusive management style and the ability to lead by example
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In return, you can expect some great benefits, including 25 days' holiday, contributory pension scheme, employee assistance programme and childcare vouchers, plus exceptional professional development and training opportunities.
So, get inspired today. Visit our website and take the first steps towards a more fulfilling career.
Please quote ref: 17/326 when applying.
Closing date: 4th October 2017
- Job Description & Person Specification