Administrator Ref: 18/59
- Richmond Fellowship
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Application closing date
- £18,560.00 (with progression to £19,070.00) (Pro rata for 25 hours per week)
- Job Advert
Do you have good administration experience? Would you like to be part of an organisation that counts on the professionalism, insight, expertise and passion of its staff to inspire individual recovery for the people they work with? Then join us as an Administrator.
Recovery Focus is a new group of expert charities with the shared aim to inspire individual recovery nationwide. Between us we have a track record of more than 200 years of developing and running personalised services that work with people with mental health, substance use and other complex needs to achieve their ambitions. Each partner organisation has its own rich history of success, but together we believe we can lead the way in evidence-based recovery pathways that we can tailor to meet local and individual needs.
Right now, one of our partners, Richmond Fellowship, is looking for an Administrator to provide vital administrative support to a busy team. Based in Horsham, we provide outreach support to people with a mental health problem living in the community.
Your role as Administrator will include:
- Maintaining efficient and up-to-date records of financial transactions
- Handling cash payments and maintaining petty cash systems
- Providing analysis of expenditure as and when required
- Gathering information for services to support the Locality Manager in producing key KPI information
- Maintaining filing and admin systems
- Planning and purchasing office supplies
- Undertaking word processing and minute taking tasks as required.
To join us as an Administrator you will need:
- To be an excellent team player, with a flexible and motivated approach
- Good communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- Finance, administration and minute taking experience
- Experience of completing financial returns/records
- IT skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office packages
- Willingness to undertake training
- The ability to prioritise workload and manage several deadlines.
In return, you can expect some great benefits, including 25 days' annual leave (pro rata) plus 8 public holidays, contributory pension scheme and life assurance cover.
Subsequent salary progression up to a maximum of £19,070 (Pro rata) will apply to this post, subject to the post holder meeting the eligibility and performance criteria.
So, get inspired today. Visit our website and take the first steps towards a more fulfilling career.
Closing date: 22nd February 2018
- Job Description & Person Specification