Business Development Analyst Ref: 18/66
- Richmond Fellowship
- Contract Type
- Application closing date
- £36,975.00 - £38,750
- Highbury & Islington
- Job Advert
We’re looking for an Financial Analyst to work within our Business Development team and help us drive forward our vision – is that you?
Richmond Fellowship is a specialist provider of mental health services and one of the largest voluntary sector providers of mental health care in England with a turnover of £50m and 950 staff providing a wide range of services to over 9,000 people a year. We’ve recently grown through expanding our group and are part of Recovery Focus who are expert partners with the shared aim to inspire individual recovery nationwide. Between us we have a track record of more than 200 years of developing and running personalised services that work with people with mental health, substance use and other complex needs to achieve their ambitions. Each partner organisation has its own rich history of success, but together we believe we can lead the way in evidence-based recovery pathways, tailored to meet local and individual needs.
We’re committed to growth across our group and have set ambitious targets for our future - we need your to help us deliver them. As an experienced Financial Analyst you will have experience of working in the health and social care or third sector. You will work with our national business development team to:
- Develop and review budgets to support tender submissions and the remodelling of existing services
- Act as finance lead on specific project work developing models of delivery
- Ensure all new business financial models comply and replicate our financial systems
- Research models and identify trends around costs to help inform future decision making
- Create new systems (e.g. benchmarking, competitor analysis) and use data to aid continuous improvement in how we cost model to create efficiencies
- Develop a range of tools to support development of budgets and cost models
- Report and analyse information held in our Capita database to support tender submissions
You must have a proven track record / experience in:
- Developing, setting and managing viable financial budgets
- Project management
- Working in partnership with other, external, agencies.
- Development and implementation of new services
- Working in health and social care or third sectors
- Using a range of IT systems, specifically Excel (advanced, VBA/macros) and ideally Capita
- As an individual you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work effectively/collaboratively with a team that work remotely. You will be able to plan/manage your own workload and work to tight and competing deadlines, using your initiative to work unsupervised to meet required timeframes and with a flexible approach to working hours. As this is a national role, you will be required to travel regularly throughout England, including overnight stays.
Interested applicants are invited to apply via CV and supporting statement. For questions on the role, please contact Jennifer Banks on 07717 421944.
Managing more than 120 services nationwide, Richmond Fellowship provides an immensely diverse range of services to people with mental health needs.
We offer great benefits, including 25 days' holiday per year, contributory pension scheme, employee assistance programme and childcare vouchers.
Closing date: 25th February 2018
Interview date: 14th March 2018
- Job Description & Person Specification